Online Shopping Terms and Conditions
1. The prices and discounts of all goods are subject to the information currently displayed on this website.
2. All goods are in Hong Kong dollars as the checkout currency unit.
3. You must complete the information on the online purchase order for online shopping.
4. Upon receipt of your order information, the Company will make final confirmation and arrange for delivery or pick-up according to the availability of the goods as soon as possible.
5. The Company reserves the right to change the price of the goods without prior notice. All orders must be determined by the company at its sole discretion and the order is confirmed based on the inventory supply.
6. After the online transaction is completed, we will send the invoice to your email, but all orders will be finalised depending on the availability of the relevant goods.
7. After confirming the order, if you notify the change of address during the delivery of the goods, the company reserves the right to charge you additional shipping charges.
8. All orders are subject to final confirmation depending on the availability of the relevant goods. If the Company is unable to provide any goods or services on your order, you will be notified by phone or email to arrange a refund on or before your requested delivery date.
9. Except for the refunds listed in item 8 above, we are not liable for any direct or indirect risks, losses and damages arising out of your use of this website for online shopping, and you do so at your own risk.
10. The Company will try its best to ensure that the goods are delivered to the address before the delivery date according to the address provided by you. If the goods are not successfully delivered after 60 days due to your own reasons, the Company reserves the right which include, but not limited to, any refusal of any request for refund .
11. If there is any dispute arising from the refund, the Company reserves the right of final decision.
12. If the Company fails to accurately provide the required products or services due to force majeure reasons (including but not limited to natural disasters, fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, government policies, strikes or any circumstances beyond the company's control), the Company will not assume any responsibility or compensation for goods or services.
13. You must identify the content provided on this website, including but not limited to: text, files, music, sound files, photos, videos, designs or advertising content, which are only accessible to you online and subject to copyright, trademarks, patents rights or other intellectual property laws. Your download of intellectual property rights is for private or non-commercial use only. You must keep the complete content and you may not reproduce, copy, distribute or make the work derived from the downloaded content without the written consent of the website.
14. You may not use the content of this website for illegal purposes. You are solely responsible for the process of information transferred. This website reserves the right to prohibit any act that is harmful to the Company and third parties, but the Company, this website and its employees and directors will not be responsible for any losses of any actions taken or not taken by you on the Internet. You must abide by local and overseas laws and must not engage in illegal activities including but not limited to the following:
- activities that infringe on the privacy of others and undermine reputations such as defamatory, harassing, tracing and threats, etc.;
- manufacture and disseminate information about inappropriate, abused, defamatory, infringing, unethical or illegal.
15. Except for the contractor of this online shopping, no other person or Company has the right to enforce the relevant shopping terms in accordance with Section 623 of the Law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Contracts (Third Party Rights).
16. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong") and under the laws of Hong Kong. You agree to use the courts of Hong Kong as non-exclusive courts.
17. The application of each part of these Terms and Conditions is limited to the extent permitted by the law. If any part of the Terms is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, only the part that is prohibited or unenforceable is declared invalid in that jurisdiction, but does not invalidate the rest of the Terms or that part is in another jurisdiction. The validity, legality or enforceability of the district will not be affected.
18. The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at its absolute discretion.
19. In case of any dispute, the company reserves the final decision.